Implantation Bleeding
I have questions about implantation bleeding. I never got anyone’s opinion on this before. I know not everyone woman has it but I was wondering how much spotting is there? How long does it last? And isn’t it supposed to be a dark color like a brownish because it takes longer to “escape?” And when does the spotting “normally” appear? I know these may be odd questions but I was wondering.
I was I think about 4 dpo and got red speckly blood in my CM and thought it was weird. I think that was implantation for me and it was only a couple times while wiping that one day. i think it varies for everyone though. Some people get it and don't even notice. And you are right...not everyone gets it either.
I had light pink spotting at 8 and 9dpo, but only upon wiping did I notice it.  I've read that implantation begins as early as 5dpo and implantation bleeding (if it does occur because its rare) can be seen anywhere between 6-10dpo.  
Thanks for the info.
well, i reserched on this. so it says that u will get the spooting/light bleeding around the time of your period. so its really confusing too. couple months ago, a day before my exprected period, i found very light pinkish spot on the tissue. i thought ok its the implantation bleeding. i cheked it after an hr ..its like sticky light browish discharge. after a while, the amount of flow raised n' here we go. finnaly realized that it was my regular period. but was wired(n' funny tooo). its TRICKY. so i am still confused when this bleeding can occur?
What I remember with my first pregnancy (and only and that didn’t go to term) was that I had spotting a week before my AF was due.

All the research I have done contradicts each other. I guess it all depends from a few days after ovulation till your AF is due. Does that sound reasonable?
Hi well what I know about this is what I am experiencing now, I had an IUI done on 23 January 2011, today I am 13dpo and I am feeling really emotional and sad i took a HPT this morning  and it was BFN this afternoon when I went to the bathroom and I saw some pink this is the first time I am going through this so I am not sure what to expect I would like it if other women that went through this process posted their experience for comparison. Don't know if it's my AF because I usually get it on CD40 but I am on CD35 today so all I can do is wait I will let you know what happens anyway take care and I wish you luck...
Im trying to get pregnant, I had sex 3days before ovulation 7 times. My period was due the 21-24 but came really heavy on the 18th it lasted till the 21st  now I have MWCM mixed with a little blood. It's a lot and looks reddish and light brownish. Help I'm 21
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo added the Exercise Tracker
KeeLolo, and desderius commented on KeeLolo's status
Risa615 uploaded a new photo