325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
Implantation Bleeding
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1096 members

Implantation Bleeding

I have questions about implantation bleeding. I never got anyone’s opinion on this before. I know not everyone woman has it but I was wondering how much spotting is there? How long does it last? And isn’t it supposed to be a dark color like a brownish because it takes longer to “escape?” And when does the spotting “normally” appear? I know these may be odd questions but I was wondering.
I was I think about 4 dpo and got red speckly blood in my CM and thought it was weird. I think that was implantation for me and it was only a couple times while wiping that one day. i think it varies for everyone though. Some people get it and don't even notice. And you are right...not everyone gets it either.
I had light pink spotting at 8 and 9dpo, but only upon wiping did I notice it.  I've read that implantation begins as early as 5dpo and implantation bleeding (if it does occur because its rare) can be seen anywhere between 6-10dpo.  
Thanks for the info.
well, i reserched on this. so it says that u will get the spooting/light bleeding around the time of your period. so its really confusing too. couple months ago, a day before my exprected period, i found very light pinkish spot on the tissue. i thought ok its the implantation bleeding. i cheked it after an hr ..its like sticky light browish discharge. after a while, the amount of flow raised n' here we go. finnaly realized that it was my regular period. but was wired(n' funny tooo). its TRICKY. so i am still confused when this bleeding can occur?
What I remember with my first pregnancy (and only and that didn’t go to term) was that I had spotting a week before my AF was due.

All the research I have done contradicts each other. I guess it all depends from a few days after ovulation till your AF is due. Does that sound reasonable?
Hi well what I know about this is what I am experiencing now, I had an IUI done on 23 January 2011, today I am 13dpo and I am feeling really emotional and sad i took a HPT this morning  and it was BFN this afternoon when I went to the bathroom and I saw some pink this is the first time I am going through this so I am not sure what to expect I would like it if other women that went through this process posted their experience for comparison. Don't know if it's my AF because I usually get it on CD40 but I am on CD35 today so all I can do is wait I will let you know what happens anyway take care and I wish you luck...
Im trying to get pregnant, I had sex 3days before ovulation 7 times. My period was due the 21-24 but came really heavy on the 18th it lasted till the 21st  now I have MWCM mixed with a little blood. It's a lot and looks reddish and light brownish. Help I'm 21
rbohl01 Just added a pic from my 4D... Comment
9 mins ago
rbohl01 uploaded a new photo
9 mins ago
rbohl01, and zara2010 commented on zara2010's status
14 mins ago