Mirena- how long till i get pregnant ?? :( Plz help
Me and my husband have been trying to become pregnant for 2 months now i had mirena removed in march. i immediately had a menstrual after removing it. so we started trying as soon as it ended. i had a supppper late cycle in april soo late we thought we where pregnant, but when it came it was heavy so i thought i had a miscarr. soo we tried to be positive and keep trying but.... again i ending up not being pregnant this month either. soo now im starting to think is it something wrong with me or is this normal to not already be pregnant. :(  and if so then when should we try. also i thought after you have bc removed you become super fertile .... idk im soo lost and scared  i want to give my husband a lil one :(  this will be our first. plz help any comments or personal experience noone around me understands what im going thru ..... :(
Theoretically, you should be able to conceive right after removal of Mirena, With most birth control it can take a while for your system to return to normal before you can conceive but with Mirena, since it relies less on hormonal control, it isn't supposed to cause delay. However...it doesn't sound like your cycle has returned to normal.

Please don't get discouraged. A couple is not considered infertile until after a year of trying unsuccessfully to conceive. You could have tests run (hormone levels on you, sperm quality/quantity for hubby) but most doctors say to wait a year.
i got my mirena removed june 2010 and i finally got pregnant may 2011.  i had it for 6.5 years
Hi:) Everyone is different. I had my Mirena removed on Oct 5 2010. I am still TTC. I had it in for 3yrs. Don't get discouraged. Just let nature take it's course. As long as you are NOT on any birth control and you are having unprotected sex with your hubby as often as possible, you WILL eventually get pregnant..Hang in there:)

I had a mirena in until Jan this year....had been in for a year until removal. Started ttc straight away like yourself and got my bfp this month after 6 months of trying.
Give it time for your body to readjust after the removal, once your body is ready I'm sure you will fall pregnant! :D
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
Shannon79 commented on Saw the babies again ...
KeeLolo commented on photo
Jul 24