325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
OPK question
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1097 members

OPK question

We are ttc #2 and I've started using an OPK this month. We conceived our first successfully using the Answer OPK.

Recently, I've been having 28 day cycles, and I was doing the OPK in the afternoon. I thought I got a positive test on cd 10, which was  3 days after my period . Doing the math:
28-29 day cycle - ovulation cd 11-12 = ~17 day luteal phase

This would be super early for me (last time I had 9-10 day luteal phases). I was a little unsure if the tests were accurate so I started taking them in the morning as well as the afternoon and I noticed that the tests were much darker in the morning. I am not surprised by them being darker, but I got some dark tests in the morning while the afternoon test on the SAME DAY were barely visible. I'm not sure what to do going forward. Should I take them in the morning? Afternoon?

Any suggestions to help me get on a schedule?
Does anyone know just how sensitive these OPKs really are? I am using Answer 20 stick OPK.
Tags: OPK, schedule
Lynniepooh commented on Lynniepooh's status
1 hr ago
Shannon79 commented on The worst week.
1 hr ago
Shannon79 Holy crap it took all week,... Comment