Ovulation kits?
I'm trying to use the ovulation kits but it never shows up as positive. According to my tracker I should be in my fertility window. Anyone else get negatives all the time? Could it be wrong?
I don't exactly know what to think when I do the tests w the lines. A friend advised using clear blue easy with that one u get a Smiley face when u are ovulating. When I used the kit w the lines I would get two lines but the lines would never be the same intensity.  I did not know if I was getting a true positive or not. I just assumed it was positive as when I tested at a later date I didn't get two lines just one.  Maybe using the clear blue w the Smiley face will give you a definite yes or no. Also every woman does not ovulate every month. Hope this helps.
I have been using the clear blue easy...I just hate seeing the negative!
I would speak with your doctor if you have tested a couple months and just got negatives. they can test to see if there truly is a problem  oh and I just remembered ...i was advised to test 2,3 times a day because you can also be missing the surge as it doesnt last that long. Maybe that os why you got a negative.
Happy to announce I got a positive result on the ovulation kit today!!! I don't feel abnormal now
Congradulations! :)I am happy for you.
well, i never tried any OPK's b4. we been ttc for 4 months now. i started using BBT. still i guess its strefull n' i hv to keep waking up early at same time every morning. I am on CD now. thinking to switch on clear blue. i think its easy to read right? smily face is positive?? any thoughts? plz tell me Thankx :)
Yes I have been told it is the easiest. Clear blue digital gives you an O for negative and a smileyface if your surge is detected.
thankx :) ya hope i will get my smiliey face in few days :)
Nice Posting!! Keep it up!!Main problem faced by women trying to conceive. It is necessary to know the RIGHT Day, RIGHT Time and RIGHT Way for conception…Now you can plan your pregnancy and you can choose your date and time of pregnancy as you like with Ovulation Kit.
I also use the ones clear blue one s with the smiley face this way I know for sure I'm ovulating and keeps the guessing out..
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Risa615 commented on Saw the babies again ...
KeeLolo, and Risa615 commented on veronica0808's status
Vency commented on Saw the babies again ...