325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
Ovulation test (first response)
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1099 members

Ovulation test (first response)

so yesterday I went to CVS and got the first response ovulation test.. (those damn things are expensive).. anyway Just wanted to know if anyone had used it before and how good (accurate it is).. I would be finishing with my period today and the box says if my Pd is less than 35 days.. I should start testing 1 day after I finish my period.. so which means I would start testing tomorrow (Thursday)???

These things are confusing.. but willing to give this a try...
1 Comment
I haven't used the first response, I'm using Answer, but yeah, start testing the day after your period ends. I *think* I got a positive with the Answer 3 days after my period ended (see my post about the confusion).

I don't know how sensitive they are, I have the same question. I can say based on my previous experience that it is a relative measurement and should be done at the same time every day.  Good luck! Keep us posted on how it works out for you. I am super interested in the OPKs, and maybe I will try that brand next month??
mhv commented on photo
26 mins ago
mhv commented on photo
27 mins ago
Sheaby commented on photo
44 mins ago