Ovulation test (first response)
so yesterday I went to CVS and got the first response ovulation test.. (those damn things are expensive).. anyway Just wanted to know if anyone had used it before and how good (accurate it is).. I would be finishing with my period today and the box says if my Pd is less than 35 days.. I should start testing 1 day after I finish my period.. so which means I would start testing tomorrow (Thursday)???

These things are confusing.. but willing to give this a try...
I haven't used the first response, I'm using Answer, but yeah, start testing the day after your period ends. I *think* I got a positive with the Answer 3 days after my period ended (see my post about the confusion).

I don't know how sensitive they are, I have the same question. I can say based on my previous experience that it is a relative measurement and should be done at the same time every day.  Good luck! Keep us posted on how it works out for you. I am super interested in the OPKs, and maybe I will try that brand next month??
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
KeeLolo commented on Shannon79's status