P4 LEVEL BEFORE/DURING OVULATION?
I was temping for 4 months and my temps were always all over the place and ranged between 96.4-97.5 so I decided to take a break the end of October. We decided to meet w/ my RE to talk about starting the same treatment we did back in 2010 for baby #2. Saw RE wed 11/14, went in Thursday for HCG, P4 and other lab test, nurse called Friday afternoon and said don’t take the Provera yet cus my lab came back and HCG is negative, however I did ovulated this month but she cannot give an exact date. She said my P4 level was 3.3 which is good and anything above 2 means I ovulated. So now I wait and see if I’ll get a period in the next 14 days.

I been reading online and keep seeing for a natural cycle a 10 = ovulation, and a medicated cycle, a 15 = ovulation. I started temping since 11/17 and my BBT did rise higher than I’ve ever seen. It's been in the low 98s which is the exact same temps I had back in 2010 when I did the follistim/ovidrel/timed intercourse cycle and conceived my son. Would you say I definitely O’d this month? I had A LOT  of EWCM on 11/12-11/13 followed by low abdomen cramps 11/13-11/14 @ night.

Sorry for the long essay but I just wanted to know if anyone else went thru this and what the end result was. I do have symptoms now that I had back in 2010 but it could just be wishful thinking! I hope & pray that this is my lucky month and we’ll hear good news soon because our insurance don’t cover infertility treatments and we can no longer buy secondary insurance since we qualify for coverage thru our employmer which *****!
Anyone? If i posted this in the wrong group, pls let me know so where this should be posted under. Thanks.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
desderius valencia etuna was born on ... Comment
mandaszoo commented on photo
Aug 22
KeeLolo commented on photo
Aug 22