RE office in NYC
Got the information packet from the RE office and is all so overwhelming..! Anybody from NYC, do you know about the Center for Women's Reproductive Care at Columbia University, my OBGYN, specifically Dr. Janet Choi, she's the one recomended by my OBGYN.

Any feedback?
Hi! While I don't live in NYC and unfamiliar with the recommended RE, I just began the process myself.  I'd love to correspond and keep in touch with you.

Yes, I got the information packet, too - overwhelming indeed.  The bottom line, though, is to make sure you and your DH feel comfortable with your RE during your initial consultation, have initial feelings of trust and competency, and that you have an open dialogue. Also, observe the other staff, like the physician's assistant assigned to Dr. Choi (if you get to meet) and the front desk staff.  (I was able to ask more questions about insurance coverage and costs of tests to gain a better understanding of what we were in for - as you may know it can be pricey even if its partially covered by insurance.)  You should be getting the full package of a good relationship.  If not, then get another recommendation.  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
journey2motherhood Graduate college this past ... Comment
KeeLolo commented on photo
aiyanas_momma commented on photo
Sep 25