325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
Strange Symptoms, Could I be pregnant? Please help!
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1096 members

Well, I have never really had Cervical mucus, not that I can remember, but I have been having a lot here lately. It started out thick with a yellowish tint, and now its kind of like white sticky specks when I wipe. My period is due in about 4 days. My breasts having been tender, but I have been having sharp pains in my lower sides it varies from side to side, my belly has been feeling kind of weird, and I have been nauseous all day. I haven't spotted any implantation bleeding though....so I am not for sure
Do you think I could be pregnant?
I am ttc!!
1 Comment
Hey your symptoms sounds promising but try to stay calm and relaxed. Don't get over anxious just in case the results are not what you want them to be. Good luck and baby dust... Sounds like this may be it for you!!
MyMelBgirl commented on photo
MyMelBgirl commented on photo
Des_a_rae, Risa615, and Shannon79 commented on Shannon79's status