325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
Vitex
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1097 members

Vitex

Have any of you tried vitex? I've heard a lot of good things about it. Most success stories say they get pregnant 3 to 6 months after using. I'm ordering a 3 month supply on Friday. I'll keep you posted on ny progress. For the record Ive been ttc for 13 months now and have irregular periods.
Please do I am curious too about vitex.  I'm approaching my 5th IVF.  
Well, I heard it works best for women who have hormonal imbalances, who arent having normal periods, and who arent ovulating. The vitex shortens lengthy cycles, which I have. I'm excited about it. It's a natural herb but does have a few side affects, YouTube it and listen to the testimonials if u haven't already. But ill keep u informed on my progress. Many blessings and much success on your journey to motherhood.
Thank you very much.  Same to you !  Sending you baby dust!!!
I use vitex and its great but only if your having problems with you cycles and or hormonal/spotting/luteal ph problems, if your cycles are normal it will disrupt them :)
I just wanted to give you an update. I stated taking Vitex on Jan 1st and as of that day; I had not have a cycle in 40 days. 17 days after taking Vitex at 1000mg a day I started my cycle. I normally have pretty bad cramping and sore breast but I don’t have any of those symptoms.  When I first began taking Vitex ( the first 3-4 days) I experienced headaches and  I vomited on day two of taking it(but I could attribute that to something I ate). Other than those two things, which didn’t last long at all, I haven’t had any symptoms. Im excited about the continual use. Ill keep you posted on the progress!! God Bless you ladies!!
stacey10, and Moma_Cher commented on Grace358's status
55 mins ago
retta483, and Shannon79 commented on veronica0808's status
1 hr ago
retta483, and Moma_Cher commented on ttcbaby4's status
1 hr ago