325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
Vitex
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1103 members

Vitex

Have any of you tried vitex? I've heard a lot of good things about it. Most success stories say they get pregnant 3 to 6 months after using. I'm ordering a 3 month supply on Friday. I'll keep you posted on ny progress. For the record Ive been ttc for 13 months now and have irregular periods.
Please do I am curious too about vitex.  I'm approaching my 5th IVF.  
Well, I heard it works best for women who have hormonal imbalances, who arent having normal periods, and who arent ovulating. The vitex shortens lengthy cycles, which I have. I'm excited about it. It's a natural herb but does have a few side affects, YouTube it and listen to the testimonials if u haven't already. But ill keep u informed on my progress. Many blessings and much success on your journey to motherhood.
Thank you very much.  Same to you !  Sending you baby dust!!!
I use vitex and its great but only if your having problems with you cycles and or hormonal/spotting/luteal ph problems, if your cycles are normal it will disrupt them :)
I just wanted to give you an update. I stated taking Vitex on Jan 1st and as of that day; I had not have a cycle in 40 days. 17 days after taking Vitex at 1000mg a day I started my cycle. I normally have pretty bad cramping and sore breast but I don’t have any of those symptoms.  When I first began taking Vitex ( the first 3-4 days) I experienced headaches and  I vomited on day two of taking it(but I could attribute that to something I ate). Other than those two things, which didn’t last long at all, I haven’t had any symptoms. Im excited about the continual use. Ill keep you posted on the progress!! God Bless you ladies!!
stacey10 Very very faint Bfp today a... Comment
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
Risa615 commented on Belle313's status