325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
a one hour period.....
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1099 members

a one hour period.....

hiya, I am pretty regular usually every 28 days, on day 26 this month i had what i thought was a period, it was probably a couple od big blobs of blood but it lasted less than an hour and I have not bled a bit since... I am now on day 32 almost 33, I have done two tests and both negative. I know sometimes it can take a while for the tests to picj up an hcg level. has anyone else had this? I have been feeling very bloated in the evenings, I have sore breasts which have been sore for over a week now.
What do you think? i dont really understand why I would only bleed for an hour or so and then not bleed anymore...
It's really hard to say but you can't count that as a period. To count day 1 of a period...it has to be an actual flow.
I'd wait it out another few days and test again if AF doesn't show. You could have always ovulated later than you thought.
I also had a one hour period but it was dry blood this was like the 12th of August still haven't started I start every month and last 3,4 days this has never happen to me before and my breast hurt especially my nipples but I haven't done test to scared

Hey. I have had some really odd things happen with my periods before. But when I got pregnant with my twins, I had something similar to that. Turned out that it was just the egg settling into the uterus. With me my hcg levels don't show up for awhile most times and I haven't ever been able to get a home test to come out possitive. Not even then. What usually works for me is to go into the doctors office and get an hcg level test done from them and go from there. I wish you all the luck and I hope this helps at least a little bit!!!
meegWpaw commented on photo
3 mins ago
JoeyRocker commented on photo
50 mins ago
Sheaby Happy Holidays ladies!!!! ... Comment
51 mins ago