failed icsi twice
we been trying to conceive for 8 years but 2 years ago i underwent tests and my partner has a low sperm count 3 million they said he needed help and put us in for icsi 2 tries we were awarded, anyway on feb 2012 i had ec after weeks of injections and they retrieved 12 eggs the sad news was they couldnt find very much sperm so could only inject 9 only 3 took so they picked out the strongest of the 3 and placed 2 embies on day 3 af came before i cud take the test so devastated but we had another go was so hard thinking positive but were all we could do.
jan 2013 i started the injections the same dose and were taking pregnacare for me and my partner, my ec was 2 days ago and we were told the sperm is the same as the last time so we thought okay not a problem atleast some would hopefully be okay like the last, I had a scan before ec and were told my eggs were good and the scoring were very good but on egg collection they retrieved 20 eggs this time i were in agony and stil am by the next day the embriologist called me to tell me none fertilized my heart were ripped apart they told me the egg quality wasnt good some over mature some unmature how can that be when i were told they were great quality and yet again could not find enough sperm to fertiize them so devasted and dont know what to do we dont have alot of money so cant go private but wondering if there is any point with the sperm being so low because they never find any right amounts dont know what to do feel like we have been failed by the nhs because they knew of the problem and let us think everything was okay so our tries have been wasted :(
I know someone on here that has her husband as having 1% motility and she is pretty far along in her pregnancy. It's been a tough road for them but maybe she would have some advice for you. I will ask her to check into this post! :)
Hii,
    Main problem faced by women trying to conceive. It is necessary to know the RIGHT Day, RIGHT Time and RIGHT Way for conception…Now you can plan your pregnancy and you can choose your date and time of pregnancy as you like with Ovulation Kit.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
LovemyKids86 XF!!! Comment
LandM2009 Cd1 and we are back on trac... Comment
Feb 09
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
Feb 09