Need Help!!
I am helping my brother plan his proposal to his girlfriend and need some creative ideas........does anyone have any suggestions or ideas?????
Hi...my DD took her fiancé to  a famous ice creamery in NYC ....it was a focal of a movie they went to see while dating.....Serendipity.....so they also went to the dept store from in teh movie and it ends up at the ice rink in Central Park...this was a Christmas gift she gave him a few yrs ago along with a pair of ice skates....so when it came time to propose he took her to the same ice rink and got down on one knee right on the ice....

So u can look to see if they have a fav spot or a movie and use something from it to make it memorable.

Good luck
"selma"
Where do they live? Maybe there are some fun attractions nearby or good restaurants.

Where did they go on their first date or a special trip? I think proposals on trips are really great.

Some of the photographers that I follow are hired to be paparazzi during the proposal, capturing the moment from afar. I think that's a great idea so that you have a photo to remember it by. I've also heard of guys hiring a photographer to act like a photography student and ask them to take their portraits beforehand.
That is a great idea. And I LOVE Serendipity. That is a great way to propose. My boyfriend likes Battlestar Galactica and the Bourne Trilogy, so I hope he doesn't get any ideas out of there.
Lol....well they both live in NYC now so it was a very memorable way to propose.....one other movie fav is The other sister...and I want a High school band to do 76  trombones  for her as they r leaving the ceremony location. I hope I can pull it off so she has her own walking Wally...lol....
My friend's fiance put her diamond ring on her keychain and she just happened to see it dangling as she opened the door at the end of her date .....  :)
A ring on a keychain...that is very clever.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Tcat8 commented on Geographic tongue!!
Aug 03
selmaS commented on soccero's status
Jul 10
selmaS commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jun 29