Stinging below collar bone unusual BP
Lately the left side of my collar bone, the area around it and in my shoulder has been stinging in a web like pattern. This seemed to start the other day after I leaned over on my shoulder to reach something. Sometimes I'm sort of breath. My pules has been getting high and my heart has been fluttering some times for the past few months.  I have hypertension and today I haven't needed my med because by BP was fine but it's lower almost evey time I take it.     Should I be worried???
bump
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Well, if you have a high blood pressure, breathlessness and pain around your left shoulder area, you could be having angina or heart attack like problems. Hence a 12 lead EKG is a must. Consult a cardiologist ASAP. I do not want to scare you, but it is always better to be cautious and catch a problem before it causes damage.
I know you are 17 years of age—not an age to have heart attacks but the heart could be low on oxygen due to other problems too.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Texas children's just called to set up a appointment with a cardiologist For May 27th.  The pain has switched to the back of my shoulder.  I've been to the ER before short of breath w/ high pulse and every thing including my blood oxygen was fine.  I do have on and of Asama and bad allergies.  Plus i'm a bit of a worry wort and get anxious easy so shortness of breath is not really all that uncommon for me. I just had a D&C and have been sleeping on the couch and i tend to lean my head to the right when i sleep upright. I feel a lot better today to.