Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
For are all people suffering

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

For are all people suffering

For all people suffering and don't know what are there problem since last sexual exposure am talking about people with mild symptoms and no doctor could diagnose, some of them have been told they have anxiety and some are keeping testing for different things and still believe in their selves i wanna share this with you guys so u know that  you are not alone its been almost year since that damn night that changed my life , i had sex with a CSW and in one week every thing  stat to change and those are my symptoms :
1) Oral trush (thrush) on my tongue with red spots
2) Enlargement painful lymph node in armpit , nick and groin area   (CT scan proved )
3) Skin rashes on the chest and behind my ears
4) fatigue
5) muscle pain
6) Dry mouth, Oral ulcers
7)  stomach ache
8) abdominal pain
9) chest pain
10) shortness of breathing
11) night swets on the beginning of the illness
12) CD 8 is higher than CD 4  and there ratio is under one while it should be above
and there other symptoms but there are the big ones that became a night mare that am 24/7 suffering of .
100 tests including all STD’s , lymph biopsy , colons copy, and they are scheduling a bone morrow biopsy and an endoscopy and still nothing appeared .. some doctors says it might be a new thing and some says that they might miss something and others got bored and asked me to take pain killers maybe my symptoms will get better by it self  by the time !!!!
what i want to say that a lot of people hear have the same symptoms cause i saw some questions and they have no answers i need them to keep searching and to know that they are not alone and to not lesson to stupid people talking about anxiety or any thing like this cause one day when this is going to be figure out every one of those is going to shut up,, some research are there caused people kept believing and took it to the media  like (hiv like virus in china) https://sites.google.com/site/newhivaidslikeviruschina/ and i hope we can figure something like them so we can push another research even if we should start collecting money for it or any thing this is our life and we wont gave up easily ..
I WILL BE WAITING FOR REPLAYS
I understood ur situation... we both are in same situation, man
I have more symptoms that you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Hey, Omar.  I commented on Naveea's similar thread just now, and stumbled across yours also.  I am also dealing with something that has yet to be fully diagnosed yet.  Although only maybe one or two of my symptoms match yours, mine also started 3 weeks after receiving oral sex from someone.  Can I ask...ur exposure, was it unprotrected vaginal?

I commented on some of Naveea's symptoms, so let me just ask a few questions about yours and maybe we can come up with something.  By order you numbered them:

1.  Your oral thrush:  can you describe it?  I have what you may call oral thrush, although it's just a white paste that covers the tongue, nothing else.  Is yours the same or more severe.  Most places I've read say that oral thrush hurts to swallow and looks like legions, and if you scrape it off, your tongue will bleed.

2.  I also have painful lymph nodes in the groin and armpit (they're not all that swollen though; about the size of a pea).  Have you thought about getting a lymph node biopsy done one them?

6.  Can you describe the dry mouth and ulcers?  Maybe the dry mouth is the oral thrush??  Are the ulcers just typical canker sores or something different?

Really wish I could comment/ask questions about your other symptoms, but I either know nothing about them since I don't have them or they're just such broad symptoms that it could be anything.  My symptoms have been going on for 5 months now.  They actually got MUCH better last month (almost non-existant), but they came back about 9-10 days ago.  They're slowly sub-siding again as we speak, so we'll see what happens.

I'll keep an eye on this thread.  I'm not a doctor, but I am offering whatever help I can give you.  Please take a look at my thread I just started also "undiagnosed virus please help!!"  Maybe you can give me some advice.  Don't quit fighting man.  Whatever you have, whether it be viral, fungal, bacterial, or whatever, just keep yourself as healthy as you can and boost your immune system.  You may just be surprised when one day comes along and you're your old self again.  Might be one month; might be a couple more years.  I know I'm counting on it, and nothing will change that.  Remember you said you had PAINFUL lymph nodes.  That means your body is FIGHTING an infection.  Best of luck to you, and God bless.

Sorry, just noticed you said you already had a lymph biopsy.  Anything come of that?
I just got my results back and its showing that am fighting an infection but lymph biopsy doesn't show the type its just give you a pic of what happening inside and why there is a pain ,, thanks god there wasn't any cancer cells and i was sure of that i didn't have to be tell but its just good to knw
about your questions
1) my tongue is white with red spots that became painful in the last couple months and now i start having some other dark spots on it ..
2) mouth ulcers are some white spot inside the mouth they could be from candida as the oral trush (thrush) and they could be from another reason..
Finally brother i wont stop fighting and i wont you to not am planning to start a community to so people with same undiagnosed symptoms could share information and a big number of people could push a research , doctor and media to do something but we should keep believing in our self's and to not lesson to stupid people that all they know is HIV and you are negative and you might got anxiety cause i know am HIV negative thanks god and this is not my problem my problem is what is the thing running my life cause as any person i want the good life back and i wont give up and cry ,, keep the faith in ur self and in god
How long ago was this last exposure?  It doesn't seem like you and I are suffering from the same thing, but I hope you find out what's causing this so you can at least get treated properly, if not cured.  I won't give up either.  I thought I had it bad, but I don't have near the symptoms that you do.  My 'thrush' isn't like yours; mine is just a white coating on my tongue; sometimes it's bad, other times not.  Can you describe these 'red spots'?  I also have a fungal infection in my genital area (again, sometimes it's noticeable, sometimes not at all).  You can check out my thread.  I'd like you to read through it and see if there are any similarities.

Btw, have you had any sexual relations since then?  Have those partners contracted anything from you?

Don't give up, and trust in God.
what you have is not the same i got any how i wish u get better too
thanks for the wishes, i wont lose faith its all i got
I agree.  But we're both suffering from undiagnosed symptoms, so how about we help each other out here.  I am going to take count of every symptom you've listed and do some research for you.  Who knows, maybe I'll stumble across something that you haven't yet.

Would you do me a favor and do the same for me please?
By the way, you never answered my other question:  Have you had any sexual relations since your symptoms started and, if so, did you pass anything on to someone else?
no problem at all cause am doing a research too so that will be helpful for both of us so we should keep each other updated,,
and for your question no i didn't that damn drunk night cost me the woman i love cause i cant hurt her or give her any thing and since i did nothing
I have all the symptoms you posted on there too, i am scheduled for a biopsy.  The doctor wouldnt let me take any more hiv tests for another month..  All my symtoms (symptoms) started a couple weeks after i had sex with a prostitute.  I feel like i have contracted this hiv virus..  lhttp://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/I-Need-Advice-Please/show/1790498ook read my post
Welcome man i need you to mention your vurrent symptoms in a list and i want to know when was your time having sex and the timing of your tests after it and we will try to help you ,, have a faith and stay strong
This Group is for people suffering from undiagnosed list of symptoms after having an exposure with no answers from doctors , symptoms are much the same between people suffering some have more and some got less but they all meet in at least half of the list will be mentioned . this group will give people a hope and tell them that they are not alone and when we reach a good a number of people we can push for starting a research about our medical condition and not only to keep setting and listening to anxiety stories as people other people did ,, we have a faith and tests that proves we are sick from unknown condition and that why we should never stop searching OUR LIFE OUR CHOICE.. This illness symptoms are : 1) Oral trush (thrush) on my tongue with red spots 2) Enlargement painful lymph node in armpit , nick and groin area (CT scan proved ) 3) Skin rashes on the chest and behind my ears 4) fatigue 5) muscle pain and Joints pain 6) Dry mouth, Oral ulcers 7) stomach ache 8) abdominal pain 9) chest pain 10) shortness of breathing 11) night swets on the beginning of the illness 12) CD 8 is higher than CD 4 and some times CD 4 is less than normal 13) Wight drop at the begging of illness then patient gain some weight after 3 months
group link   http://www.medhelp.org/forums/HIV-like-illness--/show/1436
I join this group.  I suffer and an stuck in bed about 20 hrs. of the day--always in pain.  Joint, muscle pain, swelling. also HBP, diabetes, high cholesterol, overweight.....my life is ruined, mostly from the back anc leg pain.

I have prayed.....doctors are not much help to me....I'll pray for alll..
This is my symtoms (symptoms), Teak didnt offer me to much help, he was rather negative about my whole situtation.  Anyways i had unprotected sex with a girl idk but i tested at 9 weeks and i was hiv negative.  But i had sex with a hooker about 2 weeks before 9 week mark and this is when all my symptoms started.  I started off with a tight jaw and a cough.  A week later i got some tender swollen lymph nodes pop up on the right side of my groin i thought it was a hernia.  I got them checked and doctor said they were swollen lymph nodes.  A week after that they had spread to the other side of groin but they arent painful.  I aslo feel like there are something swollen in my armpits too.  While this is all happening i am having extreme fatigue and joint aint aches and muscle pain.  It is hard to sleep at night.  I dont think i ever had a fever or night sweats.  I have a biopsy this morning, it has been 6 weeks since all these symtoms (symptoms) have occured.  I appricate your hospitalilty omar.  
forget about teak he doesn't know anything more than HIV this is his circle and he is not a doctor so its not his problem is yours now ,,

join the group i just made and continue your  12 week test and keep updating we are starting a community so we all can help each other
i have a burning/stinging penis gland all tests negative and docs saying nothing wrong six weeks now went a homopath today anybody else tried this
This is something else from we are suferring anyway tests you could be run Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Mycoplasma G , Ureaplasma and Trich and you might need testing for herpes too
how do i join the group?
You will find Join the group bottom on the our main page
I dont see it man..  What do you think is wrong with you?  I dont think you got hiv, it could just be some kind of infection.  My doctor said that athletes foot could cause lymph nodes to swollen.  I am still worried that i might have contracted hiv.  I dont even want to take another test.
look at post question bottom u will find three options above it :
About This Group, Join This Group,Group Settings .. its that easy !!

i don't think you or me are having HIV i believe its an infection that might be new or an old one that became sexually transmitted now and am trying to get more people in the group so we can talk an figure something ,, i think that better than to find a question every week from a desperate person that wanna die because of unknown symptoms and this person disappear to go for mental therapy, continuing testing with no clue and maybe suicide because of the afraid of his family and specially there wives and am you can see that if you search for this in Med Help that why we should get together and do something
Yeah i agree with you, i think it is sexually transmitted, but as long as its not hiv ill be happy.  If i test positive for hiv, i think ill go crazy.  I cant stand for everyone to laugh at me cause of it.  All i want is to have a wife and kids somday and if i cant do it because of that god knows what ill do.  I wanna live a positive life not a negative one.. and i cant do that if i have hiv.  I just joined this group.
exactly brother now my biggest concern is to get married and have kids i don't want my life to be destroy.. welcome to the group
It might be our thing and it might not, its not the same study for HIV like illness that is going in other labs about the cases in china but this study is about cases in Taiwan that also had the unknown disease so it might be ,, What am sure about that now there is something found and they say it might be an immune deficiency and it might be caused from an infection ,, days will show us what we are waiting for
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765598628/New-AIDS-like-disease-in-Asians-not-contagious.html

I have joined the group..
I have tested -ve for all STD at 4.5 months post exposure in Africa.

I do not think that it is HIV.. because hiv can be detected well within 8 weeks & i tested at 3 months.

But i do not know what it is ?
My symptoms since the beginning.

1. thrush on genitals ( it was the 1st symptom i had )
2. strep throat ( nurse said looks like trush (thrush) , coz my tongue was coated )
but now a days my tongue is pink again.
3.night sweat ( i was completely wet )
4.extreme fatigue for 3-4 days.
5.extremely dry mouth
6. bad breath
7. Pain in armpits.
8. rash for 8-10 days
9. pink eye. ( right one )

even after all these symptoms i was not worried because the girl tested -ve, the nurse told me so ..

But after 15 days post exposure when i saw my throat i got worried for the 1st time about Hiv, even when the girl tested -ve..

So after that i have tested -ve multiple time -ve for Hiv & STDs.

I had elevated WBC ..

After taking penicillin for 19 days 2400mg per day.. my throat felt a little fine..

Now i am on 500mg Azithromycin once a day & 100mh Doxcycyline 2x a day for 1 month..

Symptoms today..
1. swollen right tonsil , ( my lymp node was tender on the right side & was swollen )
2. bad breath ( i never had in my life )
3. mouth sores.
4. fatigue.
5. continuous vibration in my legs feets .
6. weak legs.
7. shortness of breath.
8. pink eyes.
9. burning sensation in feets.
10. fungal balanitis ( not resolving even after applying creams antifungal tab , antibiotics )
11. Insomnia.

I am 24 and i was perfectly healthy , never took antibiotics ever in my life.
But after this exposure i feel like my life has been taken away from me..

Doctors are worthless , they just say its stress/anxiety .. But i know i it is not stress as i was in very bad stress/anxiety last year for 3 months & not even a hair fall off.

I just want myself back the way i was.. i am fighting too hard visiting doctors , i have even tested for Diabetes just in case -ve .

So i just want these things get resolved & get married and have a happy life..

welcome to the group ,,
the group is new and am confuse cause people keep telling me that they joined the group but i cant see that i need a favor from you i need you to write your post in the group wall so i can figure what is happening ,, we need to take this to next level to add more people and to figure what to do about our situation so as the a beginning we need to take every thing to the group so people will make it as a reference for information and discussion ..
are you taking about this group ??

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/HIV-like-illness--/show/1436

Well i must tell you that it is not like HIV because HIV does not cause so much in such less time ... It take years for HIV to give you thrush .. however there has been cases of acute HIV with thrush .. But that is very uncommon.

There are many disease which are far more worse than HIV , because like MS , RA, MRSA, Auto immune disease , etc and many other bacterial infections which very difficult to treat/cure.

I wish........................it would have never happened ............
Yes i meant this group and i wish that too ...

maybe its for our best we don't know we have to see it in this way and have a faith that every thing will be alright ,,

I didn't make the name you can Google it , its the name of unknown disease that been hitting cases word wide specially in Asia and they called it that because they thought in the begging that its a new sub type of HIV but they were wrong and researches are still ongoing ..

I hope to see you in the group it seems that u were reading well about diseases cause i have been testes for most of the things u had mentioned and no clue even ..
but you don't have concerning symptoms , your seems like stress related
Hmmm listen sir if you have something good to say say it or just let people with there illnesses without trying to speak in something that you don't know about and try to be smarter than 5 infection disease doctors that all said you are sick but we don't know throw what , i read your post and what all you have is chlamydia pneumonia but still i had invited you to join us if you still have any concerns or others symptoms i mean REAL big one like we do hear..
Now and lots talk by science

* Enlargement painful lymph node in armpit , nick and groin area   (CT scan proved ) ( would stress enlarge your lymph i dare you to get any research saying that and i have them all over my body proven by city scan)

* CD 8 higher than CD 4 go and ask a real doctor what does this mean (it means that human body is fighting an infection )

* Lymph biopsy shows Numerous lymphocytes along with macrophages and a few plasma cells ( this means that lymp nodes are working due an acute bacterial or viral infection)

I hope u will learn something from those information and  you stop giving opinion not there in place
İ have been tested 20 times up to 1 year all stds negative.
İ still have broken skin inside my mouth( inside cheeks)
And swollen neck node under jaw. Thats all my stmptoms. Should i worry???
It is 2012 disease.Google  Morgellons FEMA coffins or Kali Yuga.It is worms
you might should but not the same as me ,,
you are welcome to tell your story
thanks but this is not my story
broken condom for 5 secont  vaginal sex
after 6 weeks later pins and niddles all over the body
İt was painfull in hands and foots. Pins and niddles lasted month aftee taken anti alerdy tablets
After 3 months broken skin inside cheeks. Not so much but on and off.
Went dentist said looks normal
After 4 months i had tonsils and lasted 2 daya only and got betteer.
Never had fewer
After 6 months i feel small swollen under my left side jaw!!
Only swollen node still here after 13 months now
after 3 months ı start unsual armpıts sweatıng and ı stıll have ıt
What do u think brothers??

İ tested all virus known in the eaeth
you are story are different from mine but doctor could take a biopsy if there is any major matter appears in your mouth i will have this soon
İ alteady given biopsy but all came negative

İnfection doctor says all looks normall.   They told me stop stressing
But how can i stresd when i have swollen under my jaw??
did you have a ct scan so you can be sure that this is a lymph ?!
whats lymph?
ı scan my node under my jaw and doctor found under 1cm many nodes
why they don't take a biopsy ?
they done blood test to do wıth nodes and they say ıt dont show any sıgn
there is no blood test to chick what is there in the lymph ,,
biopsy will give an idea of why its swollen  
where do they take sample to bıopsy?
I dont think you should worry about hiv.
How big are your lymph nodes? My doctor told me not to worry unless they get to the size of a gum ball or walnut.  My lymph nodes are probably about 2 cenimeters.
1 cm is an average cause they are every were with different sizes and when they enlarge like the worst days they get up to 2 cm
yeah i got some that are about 2 cm.  They popped up everywhere, they didnt use to be like this.  I dont think im gonna get tested again, i wouldnt be able to live with myself.  So im just gonna pretend like nothing is wrong with me and live my life.  I would feel horrible if i infected some girl that accepted me into her life tho..
What other symptoms do you still have ?
I didn't see my GF since a year and i think i will brake up with her cause i cant hurt her ....
Thats crucial bro..  I just have extreme fatuigue going on for 7 weeks now and joint paint and muscle pain and swollen soar lymph nodes all over my body, groin, armpits, neck jaw.
I think you might have some kind of new virus or infection.. My doctor says that athletes foot can cause swollen lymphs.  But you dont have hiv so i wouldnt worry about infecting your girl friend
True that i dont have HIV but still dont know what do we have !
so i cant try that since there a percentage i will infect her
Sounds like I might have this, sounds closer to hpv11's story though.

Few questions:
1. As very detailed and best you can, could you describe the rash you get? Also, does the rash present itself in the same manner on any part of your body that gets the rash (i.e. does it look different on your chest than behind your ears)
2. Is the only pain in your groin from lymph node expansion? I have a dull ache from my testicles, and occasionally they redden. Groin feels moist often, including penis. Testicles hyper-sensitive to the point where I cannot have sex b/c it feels like I'm being kicked in the nuts.

Ok also, just to note, everyone posting here is Male 22-24 years of age. Might be helpful info.
My chest rash is a maculopapular rash and its not that the same like the one behind my ears that one is rough.

I have a testicle pain that is much better now but much worse before , i couldn't close my legs even
Glad you used that term- it explains my rash as well. Look at this page and look at the first picture: it's exactly what my back looked like earlier ( I have no possible risk of HIV infection though)
http://atlas-emergency-medicine.org.ua/ch.20.htm

I also have every symptom listed in that first paragraph..

It's interesting it mentions this could be confused with aseptic meningitis, because I had a doctor actually suggest this the other day, as well as post-herpetic neuralgia.
A related discussion, hiv virus china was started.
Where u done your exposure in china?
Hopless how you feeling now i hope you will fine.i suffered from these same symptoms like mouth ulcer,ibs,sinus discharge(ruuny nose)still now cheeks skin break inside in my cheeks.my exposure was in september 2012 unprotected oral i recieved.i was unlucky person.i want to ask you Here any one is suffering mentlly illness coz i m suffrening from it.we dnt know whats going on with us.
Hi from anyone of you guys give this infection to any of your family members i mean anyone infect from you.cause i m too much upset i think i infect one person in my house he just got same symptom like me ruuny nose i mean nasal discharge.cause in chinese website they said its highly contagious disease you can infect others by sharing food sweating and handshaking.can anyone tell me its true its a contagious?One thing more on chinese site they said aswell the average time period of patient is 18 Months.i m very very very upset please anyone can explain Thank you.
Hpv 11 i got same symptoms like you reply me when you got my nessage thank you.
Is anyone here to reply me.its a contagious disease.coz i think i infect two persons in my house they got same symptoms like me ruuny nose sneezing.coz i shared food with them always i read on google hiv like virus is highly contagious disease.anybody infect their friend family members please please reply me anyone please.omer,hopless,raven,hpv11 please anyone can reply me please thabk you.
Nobody here to reply my Qyestions ?
Anyone here for reply please anyone exprience runny nose and sneezing like symptom.coz i have this problem from 6 months and still going.my all house mates aswell sneezing all the time its contagious disease?i m infecting my house mates?please anyone can reply me please thank you.
Anyone here for reply??????plz
Everyone died here from this disease So why not reply from Anyone??????????????????d???????????
Why you guys are not reply me all are die?????i m vvvv upset please reply me.please
Mr omer you start this topic and where are you now why anybody not replying me.whats the reason????????????
Where you guys gone?why anybody not reply me.reply my Question please i m same like you person so i need help please please please