foamy urine
I have noticed my urine foamimg recently, can anyone give me a clue.
Foamy urine is likely nothing to worry about if it happens only occasionally and isn't getting progressively more noticeable. It may just mean that you urinated rapidly, maybe with more concentrated urine — such as due to mild dehydration. You could drink more water to see if it goes away.

However, persistently foamy urine can be a sign of protein in your urine (proteinuria), which requires further evaluation. Large amounts of protein in urine may indicate a serious kidney problem.

If you're concerned about foamy urine, consult your doctor. He or she may recommend a urine analysis, which can detect protein in urine. If protein is detected in your urine, your doctor likely will recommend additional tests to determine the cause.
Thanks for writing to the forum!

“Foamy urine is likely nothing to worry about if it happens only occasionally and isn't getting progressively more noticeable. It may just mean that you urinated rapidly, maybe with more concentrated urine — such as due to mild dehydration. You could drink more water to see if it goes away.

However, persistently foamy urine can be a sign of protein in your urine (proteinuria), which requires further evaluation. Large amounts of protein in urine may indicate a serious kidney problem.” “Although "foamy" urine often indicates proteinuria, there can be other causes.  Urinary tract infections (UTIs) and retrograde ejaculation are 2 that come to mind.  With your recent urinary symptoms and back pain, a UTI is most likely.  In men, the most common source of the infection is the prostate gland (prostatitis).”

Refer: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/foamy-urine/AN01702
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Urology-Male-issues-989/foamy-urine.htm

It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

I have had this problem for over a month now. i dont know if it is beacuse my sugar numbers have been very high or not but it has been foamy for a while. But not all the time. But now for the past 2-3 weeks it has been foamy.
I thought it was from my sugar levels are too high