13 weeks pregnant with constant dizzyness, light headed, and vomiting
I am currently 13 weeks pregnant and have been to the hospital 3 times in the past month for what they call "old access blood" discharge. As the days, weeks have gone by Im still having the "access blood" discharge (although they said it should go away) and have also been light headed, dizzy, and nauseated on a constant basis. I went to the doctors on tuesday and they seem to think nothing of this even the constant discharge, but this is my 3rd pregnancy and I never went through these symptoms with my other two pregnancies. what could this be?

Thanks for the post.

First of all Congratulations! On your pregnancy! Your symptoms of lightheadedness, nausea and dizziness are common in first 3 months of pregnancy. For any woman no 2 pregnancies behave in the same way. So it is ok to have these symptoms now even though you did not have them earlier.

What is important to observe is that do you have them in morning or throughout the day. In pregnancy many women suffer from postural hypotension. This means that their blood pressure drops suddenly when they sit up from lying down or stand up from a sitting position. This needs a constant monitoring of BP. Also one needs to change posture slowly. Eat frequent small meals.

Old blood discharge can happen. What does your ultrasound say? You must have got one?

Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!