20 years after hodgkins
I had hodgkin 20 years ago and have been in complete remission.  Last week I went for my yearly checkup and the Dr. discovered a swollen lymp node on the right side of my lower neck.  what are the chances that the Hodgkins has made a reapperence?  if so what is the prognosis?  I am going for a PET CT this week.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Recurrence of Hodgkin’s disease can happen any time after successful treatment. The treatment of recurrence is same and people often go into remission again. Apart from this neck lymphnodes can swell in infection of the mouth, ear, etc too. Since you are going for PET scan, things will be clear after that.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

It's a good possibility the the Hodgkins has reared it's ugly head again :(
On the bright side, if it is positive for Hodgkin's, you most likely have a very slowly progressive disease. If this is the case your prognosis is really good. Go for your treatments and you may have a 50 year remission!