22 years old,sick all the time,docs say nothing is wrong
Sick to my stomach everyday, feeling like im going to die, bleeding from my belly button, losing weight, unable to eat, tired always, pukeing blood, weak, taking dizzy spells, and losing my vision
Oh my goodness, well clearly there is something wrong, even if your doctor says there is nothing wrong, be persistent, or for heavens sakes go to another doctor!!!!! ASAP.
Try to get to an emergency room ASAP, especially if you are throwing up blood.  Being weak, having dizzy spells, etc., could all be from blood loss.  You could have something such as an ulcer in your stomach - that can cause you to throw up blood.  If you go to an E.R.  they can do a CAT Scan to see if you have anything going on internally.  Make sure you tell them exactly what's been going on.  
Hi,Please present your case to Prof.Dr.Garth Nicolson at  Autoimmune Disorders(doctor expert)Forum.He will be answering questions for two more days.Just repeat your question.