Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
22yr Male excess sweats and chills and hot flushes why is this

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Hi there, My name is Zac i am a 22yr old male i am perfectly healthy so the doctor and blood test show. I have asked my doctor why do i sweat more than everyone else etc he just says some people sweat more then others. Well i am not satisfied.

Sooo... Maybe you can help me i hope you can!!
Symptoms:
at any given time i notice first my arm pits or lower back will feel wet then all of a sudden come on too a sweat all over.

I feel hot like i am burning under layers of clothes (i could be naked but still feel this layered) then i feel freezing cold  similar to the feeling of a bad ish hangovers shivers.

My skin would then feel cold icy on my hands and covered in sweat clammy feeling like when your hot but still feel cold and have to put on jumper and tracks and socks etc cold cold this lasts for ten or so minutes upto 5 times a day usually twice.

I have to change my t shirts and pants to often and i hate it, its so embarrassing.
I also am extremely sensitive to change in temperature. Except even when it changes to cold for example outside at night i feel cold and then begin to sweat.
I also find when i go to a club or a house with a slight temperature change i sweat straight away and the process begins again.

Basically any chance it gets i sweat why is this please help.

ZAC
possibly a hormone inbalance you can get free help from a nurse or dr at your local hospical
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Since you have temperature fluctuations the first things to be ruled out are thyroid disorders, adrenal gland problems, anemia, diabetes, hypoglycemia, liver diseases, low Vit B12, and vasovagal attacks. Carcinoid syndromes and H pylori infection of the gut too can cause increased sweating and  hot flashes.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!
Ok so I found a few things it might be.....Hypoglycemia. Doctor told my friend she was healthy and had nothing, but found out later by another doctor that she has hypoglycemia. Search that on google and see if that sounds like it.

Another one it might be is is something like Hyperhidrosis. Google Hyperhidrosis on wikipedia. See if it is one of those hope I helped.
Hey savingsuzy thanks so much for your post I have seen it now. I will have a look on wikipedia and get back to you.

Zac
Hey doctornee medical Thanks so much just read your post Thankyou so much i really appreciate you getting back. Will let you know, I will book in with Doc again and tell him what you have said!!

Zac
Hi there well i had a look at those articles on Carcinoid syndromes and H pylori infections and I do not have most of the symptoms of Carsinoid Syndrome and in H pylori none of the symptoms I have and does not cause sweating? But again thanks for your, effort.

Zac