2nd opinion?
I just got back from the family doctor for a physical. I am very healthy! I had him look at a lump that is one inch above where the arm meets the chest. When he saw where it was he was relieved it wasnt in the  'breast cancer area'. The lump is about the size of a pea and rock hard. He first said it seemed like a sebaceous cyst, then said it could be Tenosynovitis Differential because I had a fall 3 weeks ago (however there is NO pain whatsoever), finally he said it could be a Lipoma. Call me crazy but I think in short he meant 'I have no freakin idea!" So that being said, Im wondering if I should get a second opinion or just blow it off like he did. I had thyroid cancer 9 years ago and so maybe Im a little quick to jump to worst case ;) Thanks
You have a history of cancer and he blew it off? OMG! It's probably a lymph node. Get blood work done for C reactive protein. If it's above 11 mmol/l, you better insist on a fine needle aspiration biopsy, but first an ultrasound to measure size and density.