3:30 in the morning
Is there a reason I would wake up every single night at this time no matter what time I go to bed??

How are you?
Stress or anxiety, feeling too hot or cold, hunger can cause a person to wake up during the night.
Please make sure that you sleep at your normal sleep time. Try to relax with a book or soothing music before sleeping.
A warm glass of milk will also help.
There is an internal body clock which regulates our sleep and wake cycle, you need to readjust it. Take care!
You don't say what time you go to bed, but the body goes thru several sleep cycles in the course of a night's sleep. You may be at that time in a light stage of sleep and easily awakened. Or you could be in REM and have some sort of sleep disorder that is worse in REM. Are you able to go right back to sleep? Do you feel rested upon waking and during the day?

If you have any indications of having a sleep disorder, or if your sleep is not restorative, a consult with a sleep doctor could help.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.