61 and hungry
Why am i hungry all the time? I am 61 years old and eat small meals and health snacks all day. I am 5' 8" tall and about 160 lbs.
I felt the same way at one time.  I did the candida diet and it really reset my hunger levels.  I still try to limit the amount of carbs I eat because when I have too many of them, I start to feel the constant hunger creeping back in.  
It might be diabetes.
Really diabetes. I take in very little sweets these days.
What does the candida diet consist of?
Maybe diabetes or pre-diabetes.

Maybe internal parasite.  

Maybe other.

You need to make an appointment with your gp doc.

Have you had a Fasting Blood Sugar  test or an HBA1c blood test? You could start there to rule out diabetes.

The candida diet is basically eating meats and vegetables that are low in carbohydrates or have a low glycemic index.  You'll never go hungry, but the first week is definitely the hardest with cravings (for me, anyway).  There are a number of variations, but that is the basic foundation.  After you get past the first week, you can slowly add carbohydrates back into your diet.  I always lose weight when I follow this diet too which is nice.  :)  It's also a good diet for anyone who has pre-diabetes or insulin resistance since it also helps to lower insulin and reset sugar cravings.  

I have a sample pre-planned menu if you're interested that I can pass it along to you. It's a good way to try it out and decide if you want to maybe invest in a candida diet cookbook or more information (or not).  There are also plenty of free recipes on the internet.  If you search candida recipes or paleo recipes (a nearly identical diet).

Anyway, if it continues to be a problem, talking with your doctor might be a good idea just to be sure.  He can run a few tests to make sure everything is as it should be.
Malabsorption is a possibility to be taken into consideration if you noticed you eat a lot but aren't really getting fatter there could be something to worry about.

Check you Total Serum Protein (Blood test)

Stool test with Fecal fat test.

Thank you i will call about those test.
Thank you i will check on apt
Thank you for the diet. this will be something to try for me.