A cut that won't heal
I cut my finger pretty badly about two months ago. I didn't go to a doctor because I don't like to and also because I didn't realize how badly it was cut at the time. In any event, it should have healed by now. It was a clean cut across the inside of the right middle knuckle that went to the bone. It has healed to some extent, but I was checking it earlier and found that when I tried to bend it very far the scar turned bright red as if blood was welling just beneath the skin. What in the heck is wrong?
Any joint or knuckle is potentially hard to heal because of it moving. For it to heal incorrectly could cost you some mobility in that joint. Due to the tendons and all, I would want an orthopedic doctor to check it out just to be sure.

I may just be not healing due to the movement. But slow healing can also be a sign of other things, so better safe than sorry.
I am no medical expert, but I guess:
a. deficiency of Vitmain K
b. loss of blood platelets
c. diabetes
d. possibly some medicines

interfere with normal healing mechanism. You must see a doctor for proper diagnosis.