Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
A few results, IgE most auto-immune ruled out Help?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I am hoping this rings a bell for someone out there.

I have a list of about 50 symptoms. They vary from day to day, moment to moment. An extensive list is on my profile but here is the latest.

I have joint pain sometimes can either be on one or both sides. Sometimes it hurts to be touched. Not excruciating but sore. I have had pain in my left pelvic bone deep in one spot about 5-6 times in 11 weeks that makes it hard to sit down for about 30-45min. Mostly in back, arms, hands, feet, knees, wrist or ankles. I can be having severe pain in my lower back and then it will BAM move to my upper back or it may move from one join to another back and forth. Sometimes one spot will hurt for hours, sometimes it's only a flash. There is one spot in the very center of my back that kills me sometimes.

I get bloated after I eat and lately have this tugging sensation internally behind my belly button and externally it burns a little. Kinda like someone yanking my belly button from the inside. I have nausea, loose stools, burping and sometimes undigested veggies in my feces. These vary from day to day too.

I have a history of problems with my reproductive system mainly endometriosos, heavy bleeding type stuff.

I have had a battery of blood work and the only thing showing is elevated IgE and some inflammation. Tested for Lymes 3 times, no Celiac and AHA back fine. Just had upper and lower GI and they found one small polyp that they removed, furrows in my esophagus and they took 3 biopsies that I am waiting on results on.

I do feel like I am having an allergic reaction at times but my breathing is fine and no nasal type symptoms except occasional drip. It's more of a overall feeling rather than outright allergic type response. I know IgE mainly shows up in asthma. I had asthma when I was a baby but no problems after 2 years old. The ONLY lung type problem is that I catch seasonal bronchitis often and a few times I have ended up in the ER. I catch about everything going around and have frequent infections which makes me and the doctors think auto-immune but many have been ruled out. I do think I need an allergy test and we are working that way.

I eat a pretty healthy Mediterranean type diet and I started juicing daily a couple of weeks ago. This helps my energy but not my symptoms. Prednizone made me very anxious and I don't think it really helped. If it did it was very minimal. I have been on 3 rounds of that. I have also been on three rounds of antibiotics for UTI's and Abcess (abscess).

I get so tired that I feel like I am going to fall over sometimes. Sometimes I will drink a coffee because I need to stay awake and still end up HAVING to sleep.

At this point I am suspecting that the earlier severe symptoms were more of a allergic response to the meds I was taking but I am still very sick. I almost think that I had a severe allergic reaction to the meds (Even though several allergy meds in ER didn't phase it) and now I have developed some sort of a condition as a result or had some underlying condition that was kicked up by the meds (Bactrum). I am having an ultrasound on my ovaries next week as during my exam there was one spot that gave me great pain and that concerned the OB.  

Ibuproffin helps sometimes, Lortab usually help but very rarely am I pain or symptom free. It does happen occasionally and I am so happy when it does. Bad thing is I start to think whatever it is, is going away and then it comes back. I am 34.
try tumeric and raw garlic,I will leave you a note