A little bleeding but no PERIOD? HELP!!
I am now two days late for my period. I did bleed a little last night after having sex. (VERY VERY LITTLE)  When I woke up this morning I wasn't bleeding anymore so it wasnt my period. I did take a test this morning also and It came out (-).
Do you think it could be to early to tell still??

Symptoms I have:

* Tender/swollen breast
* Higher temp. than usual
* Veins on breast
* Lose of appetite
* Lost 2 lbs ( Now I weigh 104lbs)
* Bloated

THANKS!!

Missed periods do not necessarily mean that you are pregnant. Delayed periods may occur as a result of stress or anxiety Vigorous exercise or athletic training can also cause amenorrhea. Sometimes it may be due to lack of estrogen or hormonal imbalance.

As told earlier, if your menses are delayed more than 10 days beyond the due date, with previous periods being regular and you have been sexually active, there is a very good chance of you having become pregnant. You can confirm your pregnancy by blood tests for HCG after I week of fertilization.

If your HCG levels are normal and you still have no periods, then pls consult a gynecologist as other causes of amenorrhea have to be ruled out. They include thyroid diseases, polycystic ovarian syndrome and pituitary disorders.

Take care and pls do keep us posted on how you are doing.

If you don't want to be pregnant get a hand reflexology book and use the suggestions for fighting menstrual cramps.