Undiagnosed Symptoms Expert Forum
ANA Titer Speckled Pattern 1:160
About This Forum:

Topics covered include , breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ANA Titer Speckled Pattern 1:160

I have been having lower leg (bilateral and feet pain for the past month, occasional stiffness and swelling in my hands. Little red tiny dots on the top of my feet (very light). Sometimes my feet get a little red from my big toe up to my lower ankle, ANA titer  came back at 1:160 with a speckled pattern? My EMG came back normal on my left leg, I was tested for Lupus, Mitochondrial, Sjogrens, thyroid, B2 Glycoprotein everything was normal. CPK normal.Cardiolipin normal. I have had 3 cardiac ablations in the past year for SVT and I am on toprol, cardizem and Lexapro, Gabapentin. My neurologist thinks it may be Diabetic Neuopathy because I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant and have a family hx. my 3 hour glucose was normal except my 3rd hour was a little low; so I am not diabetic so I dont understand this diagnosis. I need to know what this ANA titer may mean and what you think I might have. When I dont take the Gabapentin I am in pain. Even when I take it I can still feel it off and on throughout the day. I am 28 yrs old 5'7 160 lbs. Please give me your honest opinion on my pain and ANA Titer..tx!