Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Abdominal Pain, Burning in groin.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Abdominal Pain, Burning in groin.

Back in the first week of september I started having this mild pain in my left abdominal area.  Sometimes it was be a pain and other times a burning feeling,  sometimes no pain at all.  Also I seemed to have to bloated a lot.  I also noticed my stooI seemed to have a lot of mucus on it.  Also when bending over to tie my shoes or whatever it almost feels like their is a knot or something their,  Although nothing can be felt with the hand when pushing on the area.  I went to the doctor and he had me lay down and he pushed on the area and the pain didn't get worse when he did so,  he also felt nothing unusual.  He told me to go home and come back in a week if it didn't get better,  I went back a week later and he did what he called a chest X-Ray and a blood test.  Both came back normal.  He said go home come back in a month if it didn't get better and he was gonna do a CT scan.  I went back after a month and saw a different doctor cause the previous doctor was busy for several weeks.  The new doctor said it sounded like IBS.  He did the CT scan and also the prcedure ( Can't remember the name ) where they put a camera down your throat to look at your stomach and I believe ht upper gi tract,  Both came back normal.  That was about 3 weeks ago.  Nothing has really changed and lately I have noticed somewhat of a burning sensation and cramping in the groin area.  Also when passing a stool I notice I try not to put to much effort into it cause it bothers the left side abdominal area,  My stool seems a lot smaler then it used to be before this all happened as well.  All these feelings are here sometimes and other times I feel just fine,  with the exception of the knot feeling.