Abdominal/Scrotum Pain, Dizziness and nausea (during/after urination)
I am 25, male, English and Spanish, live in the US, and have no prior history of chronic illness.

In the last two months or so I have several times experienced 8-12 hours of light to medium abdominal and scrotum pain. Then, last night it occurred again. However, this time I also experienced dizziness and nausea when urinating, with the pain becoming more sharp while doing so. It forced me to lay down in my bed and allow the dizziness and nausea to pass. I had a glass of wine about an hour prior to the experience but I am not sure if that caused the new symptoms as I was well hydrated, had just eaten a full meal, and that amount of wine has never caused those symptoms before. I fell asleep in my bed and woke this morning with a similar light pain in my abdomen and scrotum. It faded away over the next 5 or 6 hours.

Is there anything common or obvious that may be causing this? Could this be a kidney stone?

Thank you for your thoughts and look forward to your insight.
Sounds like a UTI (urinary tract infection) to me ...