Abortion services and laws in Iowa
I was just wondering is there anyway to get free abortion services in Iowa or atleast at a cheaper price then normal for people that are younger and don't make much money.  Also, can a minor get an abortion without the doctor asking permission from the parents or a relative?
Your profile and name suggests you are a male, possibly born in 1989, which would make you at least 20 years old.  One of your tags says "sex".

You are asking if a minor can get a free or cheap abortion.  Abortion isn't free and doesn't come cheap.  Attached to it are the great cost of the innocent unborn child having their life taken from them, the cost of emotional trauma and guilt feelings for the young lady, potentially for years to come, as well as the cost of increasing her risk of breast cancer by a huge percentage.  There are plenty of hopeful couples waiting to adopt and pour out their love on a child.  And I believe there is a law where you can safely surrender a live baby at any hospital without fear of punishment for it.

If your nick-name hints at your birth year and you are 20 years old and if you have fathered an unborn innocent by a minor young woman, may I suggest you do the right thing and turn yourself into the authorities.   If you too are a minor, and have acted irresponsibly with this girl, how about being man enough to take responsibility and going to her parents with what you and she have done?   And if you are just a friend to this minor, and want what's best for her in the long run, you will take steps to help her carry this child to term.
Found this online:
Safe Surrender Law in Iowa
infants 14 days old or younger can be
relinquished to a designated safe haven.