Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Aching muscles and tired

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Aching muscles and tired

I am 56 and for the past two months I have been waking up with sore muscles in my upper arms and thighs, and my hands have been tingling. I went to my doctor and he said, it might be a pinched nerve in my back or a compressed disc. Would that cause the tiredness also ? I haven't taken any new medication so that is out. I had my blood work done two weeks ago and he said, it was beautiful. What could be causing these sore muscles and tire dness ? I do suffer from anxiety disorder.
1 Comment
You might want to check into Fibromyalgia symptoms.  That would cause fatigue and soreness.  I was diagnosed four years ago and had some of those symptoms.  I hope you get your answers.