Achy muscles and weakness
Okay background.  I have had 2 surgeries in 2 years for CTS. The last one in 01/2006.  I have since gotten worse and still not returned to work. My neck and shoulders, arm and hand all hurt worse now.  My middle, ring and pinky finger all go numb at times. I drop things without knowing my hand opens or can feel it do so. If I lay on my side to sleep it hurts, if I sit too long in one position it hurts and if I walk with my arm to my side it hurts. I also have muscle aches in my hip pelvis area.  My leg muscles are weak. I can not climb stairs without stopping after a couple. My legs and hips ache while laying down. This has been going on for about 2 years also. My muscles feel like they are burning and my husband said I feel hot to the touch even though I am freezing. My shoulder joints, neck and wrist joints all pop and crack constantly.I had MRI and it showed bulging disc at C5-6 but surgeon said it was not causing my muscle weakness and has ordered new test from a neurologist. He gave a diagnoses of muscle damage?
I had RAI in 2/2006 for Graves disease but my doctor has checked my levels every month and they are under control. I now take replacement thyroid medication.
HELP I am so confused I don't know where to begin.
what about having bloodwork done to rule out rheumatoid arthritis or maybe lupus just a suggestion some of your symptoms correlate with those diseases. Good luck
Have you been checked for RSD?
No only 2 different EMG test.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.