Adrenaline deficiency
I have been pushing through hardships and a very degrading marriage for over 20 years.  I do not have a second wind.  I feel like I am running on empty from the moment I get up.  I have to push myself to make it through the day.  
In May of 06 I was put in the hospital for 7 deferent infections and very high sugar.  I am on insulin now and my sugars are consistently in the 80-90's for the past year.  I have been with a gym and coach for the past 5 months working out 3-4 days a week.  30 min stairs/elliptical and 30 min weights.  Upon completion of my workouts I never feel the Adrenaline rush that I should.  The instructor and my doctor keep telling me I will get hooked on working out just for that rush.  It was suggested to me that I might have an Adrenaline deficiency were my adrenaline glands have been burned out and don't produce any more.  Is this true or possible?  If so what can I do to have this tested and fixed.
I am taking 60 mg of Cymbalta, 2 X 500mg Metformin HCL and in the evenings 5 mg of Zolpidem.  My sleep habits are to crash hard for 2-3 hours and then toss and turn until I get up a 6 AM.  I wake up with sore muscles and some times sweating.  Once again run down like I just finished a race.  I have felt this way for years.
play soccer. and listen to pop and rock music