Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Adverse effect with paxil - internal body heat

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I was on ssri paxil and escitalopram about 11 months ago and left cold turkey never faced any withdraal symton but recently around 4 days ago my anxiety was so high that I took 1 tablet of paxil Probably the biggest mistake was taking that 1 pill of paxil....Since then The most filthy happening is I feel very hot from inside, heat and burning sensation in my ears and face and the body temp is normal . The burning sensation has lessened a bit but this hotness is driving me crazy. Perhaps I didn't say everything how it was caused. well the day I took paxil 6 hour later I was jerking off, well I had pssd Like very low libido and numb gential (genital) but I was able to jerk off so as I ejacuated all these reactions have triggered.Maybe ejacutation released some chemical into brain that fuc** up with paxil. but I don't know why jerking off would trigger this ! Since then I developed lots of severe anxiety and depression and now I can't even get it erect and if I try to the heat inside me exaggerates and triggers burning sensation and heat. same If I try excersize or jogging..... how long until it clears up ?
1 Comment
no one?