After menstrual period
I am a 22 year old female.  Starting around the beginning of this year, I have been feeling like vomiting but don't actually vomit a day or two after my period ends.  This last for three days and then gets better.  During my period, I am perfectly happy.  I usually eat a lot, but when I have the vomiting feeling, I can't eat as much.  There has been one or two times that I did not experience the vomiting sensation, but it happens more often than not.  Is this some kind of hormonal imbalance or what?
I suppose it could be hormonal or the result of hormones on the digestive system.  I am not familiar with what you describe exactly, but many digestive issues from hormones.

Or do you take an NSAID for cramps?  If so, it might be irritating your stomach and causing the nausea.  

Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Vomiting after the period ends can be due to hormonal imbalance, acidity, reflux, endometriosis or polycystic ovary.
It could also be due to something you eat—maybe a medication taken to overcome any menstrual cramps.
Consult a gynecologist to rule out hormonal imbalance and PCOD. A day before your period is supposed to end, start Omeprazole empty stomach in morning and an antacid gel at bedtime. Refrain from smoking, alcohol, fuzzy drinks and spicy food. See if this helps.
Take care!
it could be a hormonal inbalance but it just sounds like a symptom that you get after your period so it could just be an after eefect from being on your period.