Allergic
Dear friends,

I have taken much drugs for my fungal infection for the last three months and stopped all tablets recently. Secondly, I have been stressing lot and much anxiety, depression, lack of sleepless night. I have been feeling bloating stomach, fatigue, join pain, skin rashes,  

Note: I believe which all happened for the drugs and anxiety and which test can be used to diagnosis whether allergic or not.

Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Bloating, fatigue, joint pain and rashes could be due to Crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, or H pylori infection. Hence you need to get this evaluated by a physician and a gastroenterologist.
Various reasons for recurrent fungal infection are incomplete treatment, treatment resistance, co-existing dermatitis, diabetes and low immunity. Hence these need to be evaluated.
If all your symptoms were side effects of anti-fungals, then stopping the drugs should help in alleviating the symptoms. Since there has not been much relief, please consult a doctor. Eat healthy, take up some activity you enjoy, and drink plenty of fluids. Take care!