Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Always feel like I have to pee, like something is squishing bladder, an...

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Always feel like I have to pee, like something is squishing bladder, and tired

It always feels like i have to pee, even after i have already gone to the bathroom. When i finish going pee it feels lik someone is squeezing my bladder ubtil there is nothing in there. Feel slightly tired troughout the day. What could this be?
Avatar n tn
are you a female? If so are you pregnant or could you be?
Avatar n tn
yes i am female, and i don't believe that i could be pregant because i am on my period.
How long has this been going on? Do you have kids? My sister has a similar problem because her uterus fell after having 3 kids. It has caused her bladder to tilt so that it can't empty properly.
Avatar n tn
Just because you have your period doesn't mean that you're not pregnant.  My sister got her period the first 2 months of her last pregnancy.  It could also be a UTI.
Avatar n tn
I have a lot of urological problems.  I am completely exhausted with it honestly.  I have seen a urologist and a couple of urogynecologist many times in the last 3 years.  I recently drove out of state to see another specialist and he diagnosed me with a cystocele which is when the bladder has fallen.  I have a daughter and had natural child birth, so this is a long standing problem.  I have been treated for overactive bladder with medication.  It helped a little.  I have interstitial cystitis which is a painful bladder condition. I am doing bladder instillations for this.  I have endometriosis.  All of these things cause frequency, urgency and pain.  I go to the bathroom every hour and then don't always empty all the way.   I am looking into surgery to fix the cystocele and hopefully it will help some of the problem.  Then I will have to take medication most likely.  One doctor said something to me about eventually having to get a pacemaker(interstim).  I said no way.  I am only 32 and that sounds medieval to me.  I would check with a urogynecologist if you can find a good one.  They are rare, but can be more helpful than a urologist.  I hope you find relief because I know it is a huge pain in the neck and then some.