Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Always feeling full and tired

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Always feeling full and tired

Hi.Im 25years old. I use to eat a meal no problem but over the last week i feel full even at the site of food. I can just have a glass of water and that be enough for my lunch and my t. I know this isnt good but when i try and force myself to eat something even if its light it makes me feel ill. I am also waking up after sleepin from 11-8 sometimes 9-8 (like last two nights) and its a real effort to get out of bed. I feel like i want to lay there all day. Any body please tell me whats happening. thanks
Hey,  
Have you had your thyroid checked?  New range for tsh is .5 - 3.5  If yours is near the top, ask for the antibody test (TPO) to confirm.  If that's it, it's treatable!  My daughter and I both have it....I could barely pull myself out of bed, felt like I could go back to sleep at any time, and felt bloated all the time!  PS - I am thin, so don't let anyone tell you you have to be obese - or middle aged - to have an underactive thyroid....

Also, if you have swollen glands in your neck or a sore throat, get checked for mononucleosis, which is very common in young adults.
once again i advise a person tofind not only medical help from a doctor but also spiritual help from Jesus and through the extreme pentecostal denomination where people will lay hands on u to pray
I am sure, you have checked the obvious, Pregnant?   Remember, not all people will show positive on an OTC test even if they are because their horomone level may be low and you can have some light bleeding.  So if you thought this could be the case, but you had a menstrual cycle ask yourself if it was the same as usual......If not this, definately check out thyroid because both are common to your symptoms.  Good Luck!
Hi i have to b checked regulary for throyid as it runs in my family but everything is ok there. Me n my hubby r tryin for a baby. I hav done 2 different sorts of home pregnancy test but all come up negative. Im late and have done one since and  still comes up negative. Any ideas thank u x
Just curious if you have found the answer to your problems and if you have seen a doctor for a pregnancy test because my sister took numerous at home pregnancy tests and until she was 3-4 months along didn't know she was pregnant until she took one at the doctor.