Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Always nauseous

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Always nauseous

I am a 25 year old female. I have been nauseous on and off since I was 17. I have been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, but my current psychologist really believes I should try to get a doctor's opinion because she is not sure if it is actually related to anxiety or not.
I randomly feel sick to my stomach and feel like I am going to vomit, but never do. It is difficult to go to class, or work, or out with friends. I can't drink alcohol because I will get instantly sick. I feel sick when I'm hungry or after I've just eaten and randomly throughout the day. Sometimes I have to sleep sitting up against a pillow because I feel so nauseous. I eat a regular diet, and have even been trying to improve it, but it is difficult to eat when you always feel sick. I am underweight probably because of this issue.
I have been dealing with this problem for 9 years now and am afraid it will effect the rest of my life. I don't have insurance but my mother is trying to get me on hers, so it is difficult to go to the doctor. Please help if you can!
I'm not a doctor but my cousin had a similar problem to yours. She had acid reflux disease which caused her body to make too much stomach acid and it caused her to lose a lot of weight too. First the doctor said she was anorexic but later they decided it was acid reflux. You might have that if you notice irritation in your esophagus and stomach pain. Sorry you feel so sick, I hope you can see a doctor soon. Take care.
im 14 and ive had i since i was 9 along with other probs tht docs could never find out qih my tummy, dont take drugs like pepto or emetrol bcuz i did for years and they ruined my life. CUT GINGER very small and eat it or maybe ginger tea. also try aniseseed tea for other tummy probs, BUT I KNOW MANY TRICKS, REFLEXOLOGY IS ONE JUST SEARCH ACCUPRESSURE POINTS FOR NAUSEA AND YOULL FIND ITS USEFULL, THEN IF THOSE 3 DIDNT WORK TRY SNIFFING LEMONS OR LICKING THEM A LITTLE BUT BARELY IF YOU WANT TO LICK SO YOU DONT VOMMIT. ALSO TRYHERBAL REMEDIES THE MEDS I TOOK HELPED ME BUT THEY MADE ME MORE SICK IN THE LONG RUN BUT IF YOU EAT PEPTO CHEWABLES OR A TEASPOON OF EMETROL EVERY LITTLE BIT THT COULD HELP,  heres a good diet, follow it for 2 months t least and you will be so healthy trust me it was my last resort and i did it and it relieved me.
1) only steamed fruits and veggies no raw
2) no soda thts a must
3) no junk food especially fried
4) no processed food, including cold cuts like turkey and ham
could be the acids in the stomach that break down foods.My wife had to sleep elevated for months on end becuase of these symptoms and had several surgerys for reflux and had to take reglan to regulate the acid. Hope this helps
That's really good you are striving to use natural remedies by eating special foods. That is the best way to heal your body, I agree. Glad to hear you are taking care of yourself. Feel better soon.  =)