Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Am I Pregnant?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Am I Pregnant?

For a few weeks now I have been experiencing a large amount of pain in my lower stomach and kidney area. Along side this I have been feeling sick, Having slight blackouts and nausea. I'm only 16 but I have scars on my left kidney and a couple on my right- At first I thought it could be this acting up but the pain doesn't feel the same as when they hurt/I have an infection. I've also had issues with some foods that I would usually love (such as fish/Dairy products) making me feel sick even by smelling them. I have had unprotected sex but have stopped in time for anything to enter me. Could I still be pregant? Or could this be something else?
Related Discussions
4 Comments
Blank
Go get a home pregnancy test and find out! I've seen them at the Dollar Store.
Blank
Dear girl

Getting pregnant without ejaculation is veeery unlikely. You must be having some feminine problems, but its not pregnancy for sure
Blank
just get an over the counter preganancy test to rule that out; then you could knock that off your list of possible reasons and go from there.
Blank
1571730_tn?1314728845
It may be pregnancy but have you been checked for like ovarian cysts? I get lower abdominal pain and have had kidney pain before they are different than cyst pains and when mine act up food I like I can't eat either.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank