Aa
A
A
Close
Am I having seizures?
Hi, I am a 38 yo female. I have been diagnosed with Migraines, Fibromyalgia and Hypothyroidism. I am also on Metoprolol for a fast heart rate. The other morning I was getting ready for work and talking to my husband when I zoned out. I don't recall what was going through my mind for the few seconds, but when he finally got my attention, he asked what I was thinking about. I wasn't sure how to respond - I was fuzzy headed, so I told him I wasn't sure. This has happened several times, sitting and standing - just a few seconds of "zoning", I would say that this happens a few times a month. My husband says it is like I get distracted and stare a hole through things. I don't think there are any involuntary movements or sounds, I just freeze. Is there a chance that this is some sort of seizure? I also have waves of nausea, directly followed by a short coughing stent. Other times my breath will catch (usually I will feel my heart skip a beat when this happens. I also have random heart palpitations and have been diagnosed with sinus tachycardia, but my Echo and Stress Test show no reason for the symptoms. I originally thought these were separate issues, but after some recent reading, I am wondering if they are all connected. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers