Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Am I poisoned?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Am I poisoned?

I have been working as a painter at a very large research site for a well known company.

I have been there for a week now and Im feeling pretty sick.

Its a creepy place but I dont think its something they did wrong.

Its just that I have been feeling very ill. Stomach pains and throwing up with some blood found in the vomit. I have been dizzy at work and lost my balance at times but tonight its been geting worse. Along with throwing up whatever I eat. My sense of taste has become very messed up. Whatever I eat it tastes horrible. Worst of all is water. It tastes so incredibly bad I can barely drink it. It tastes strong, sour and stings but I still drink it because I know I have to.

I have a notebook where I note down my work hours but I took the liberty to write down diifferent numbers and text on the barrels and containers in the areas where I have been working. To me it all looks like jibberish and it might be nothing but I still wrote it down

"HHO Hydrogen Peroxid 76%"

"Corrosive UN 1805. Cyklon. Phosfor Acid" (this barrel is a bit wierd. Its covered in small crystals and when I step on it to reach above it or I put a paint can on it the room instantly starts smelling like orange)

"Storm. natrium hydroxid, Kalium hydroxid"

In any case I would appricciate any advice or help on what to do.
Tags: nausea, Work
If you think you have chemical poisoning, you should go directly to the ER. Tell them everything, and take the list of chemicals with you. They should test you for heavy metals. Vomit with blood in it can be a sign of something very serious. Even if you don't have insurance, if you suspect it is work related, you should be covered under workman's comp.
Trust your instinct.  If you think it's that it probably is.  Sounds like they should be giving you more protective clothing including special masks to work with.  Or are you contractors and they expect you to have such equipment?  Anyhow, even if you are contractors, you cannot be expected to be the experts around such stuff - they should be advising you.  If you can't tell the management, anonymously tell the EPA or whoever the governing body is to check out their storage.  If the drums are crystallising, sounds to me like they not stored properly.
...J
Natrium hydroxid is also known as NaOH, sodium hydroxide, caustic soda, or lye. Link:
http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts178.html

Kalium hydroxid is also known as KOH. I did not find a good page on it's toxicity.

I googled "Corrosive UN 1805" and found this link.
http://www.astaris.com/mm/files/Phosphoric_Acid_35-85_EN.pdf

By the way, the spellings you used are all German.

***********************************
***YOU SHOULD SEEK MEDICAL HELP.***
***********************************
These are dangerous chemicals if not contained properly.
Thats good advice from all of you ----Please listen to it & and keep us posted, we care!!!!!!
I agree with "my problem;" seek a medical evaluation immediately.  The symptoms you describe are serious.  Be sure and show the physicians in the ER the list of what you have been exposed to.   Keep us posted!
My brother worked at a warehouse that shipped resin and acetone. He usually just loaded trucks.  Then he got switched to cleaning bins.  About 3 months went by and he had a nurse come in one day to do blood work, urine samples, etc. for life insurance purposes.  When he got his test results back, they declined his life insurance because they said his liver enzymes were extrememly high.  Concerned, he made an appointment at a dr. office in Pittsburgh, Pa.  They asked him if he drank.  He told them no.  How about pop? No, not that often.  It turned out that when he went back to work a few days later, they gave him his old job back.  The doctor told him he wanted to see him in 8 weeks.  They did blood work again, it was normal.  They were puzzled.  When they asked him where he worked and what he did, The doctor just said, that could have very well been the problem all along.  Needless to say, he found another job somewhere else since then, and surprisingly, never any problems.  These chemicals that he was worked around were in sealed containers.  Oh, forgot to add, his iron level was also extrememly high, they too turned back to normal.  This problem that your having could very well be from these poisons also.  Hope you feel better soon.
Don't want to scare you, however, I believe the problem with these sorts of exposures is that they come back to haunt you later on.  I was exposed to poison in 1987 and I believe it was the cause of my auto immune thyroid condition.  
...J
I believe what you just said also.  My brother had no idea that his liver enzymes and iron level was so elevated.  It could have eventually caused some severe problems.  He wasn't sick at all, but he could have been down the road.
You are Toxic, you need to do a full body cleanse to get all the toxcicity out. Dont wait get started right away.