An awful smell like sour milk
How do u get rid of or do for smell coming from underneath my breasts. It smells like sour milk an there r little pimple like spots there too, please can anyone help.

I am glad that you asked a question in this forum and we will try our best to answer.

It appears that you may have some kind of infection at the site with discharge of pus. There is also the possibility of accumulation of sweat and oil produced from the skin which may have not been removed properly.

You may also want to get the breast examined better by lifting it and looking over the pimple like spots that you have described.

Could you tell us some more about yourself, age sex, general/specific medical conditions that you may have had?

You may try to wash and clean the area properly and wear fresh comfortable inner wear. You may also use an anti-perspirant and examine the pimple like lesions better. I suspect these are over active sweat/oil glands of the skin.

Based on your replies, we will evaluate for usage and application of antibiotics.

Keep us posted and we will try and help you as much as possible.