Anal bleeding, uncontrollable shivers, dehydration, extremely cold, chest pains and feeling sick (at the same time)
My partner has been getting uncontrollable shakes for a while, it comes and goes and he knows when it is going to hit. He has been working around 65 hours per week over the xmas period and I put it down to that, I just thought he was neglecting his body a bit (not enough sleep etc). Then he started bleeding from his anus (I thought he had sat in ketchup there was so much).
He doesn't look after himself great, his sleep is very patchy and he eats at all different times etc. He is almost 30 and a little bit overweight.

When his shakes hit he feels like he needs to be sick, this lasts for anything up to two hours, he goes really cold and I have to put lots of extra layers of clothes on him, his lips are like ice. He gets chest pains as well which he says are very bad but I am seriously worried about the anal blood, I have looked online but can not see what this would be. It is bank holiday so everywhere I have tried contacting is closed!

Any advice would be appreciated.
I would take him to the ER. He needs a colonoscopy to be sure there isn't a problem there and also they will look for anemia from bleeding. It could be internal bleeding such as from the stomach not the intestines or something else.  His potassium may be off so they need to do a chemistry profile and complete blood count. Sounds like an EKG can't hurt. Bleeding anally is not good especially if it isn't just a spot.