Anal hurting
Hey, has anyone got any ideas on why I have a sore and itchy area around myanal hole, its only just started and its beginning to worry me?
An external hemorrhoid symptoms first show as sore and itchy. They can be caused by multiple things one being straining during a bowel movement. Also it can be an anal fissure which is a small crack or tear of the anal canal. Sit in a warm bath to try to relieve the symptoms. If it is an external hemorrhoid a bulge will most likely form in the anal canal. This bulge is from the swollen blood vessels in the hemorrhoid, you can get over the counter creams to shrink the bulge if it occurs.
Maybe pin worms? Try taking a piece of scotch tape & roll it into a little tube sticky side out & placing it "on" not in, the hole. Wait a moment & pull it away & see if you have pin worms. They are tiny & white. A doctor can prescribe a med that can cure it for you. Make sure to wash your hands more often!
Best of wishes!
Hello it can be a yeast infection around your anus as well.  Try getting some OTC yeast cream like Monistat or Miconizole and apply a generous amount around the area before bedtime.  You might want to wear a pad while sleeping to keep it off the sheets. I Hope This Helps!  
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Worms are the commonest cause of anal itch. Scratching repeatedly can cause sores. Itchy anus can also be due to undigested food like citrus fruits, grapes, certain spices, tomatoes, certain medicines like antibiotics and laxatives and certain drinks like beer, milk, tea, or coffee. Anal fissures, hemorrhoids, threadworms can all cause anal itch. Itch can also be due to irritants like synthetic fiber, toiletries or fungal infection. Genital warts and sores of herpes should also be ruled out. Eczema, dermatitis and fungal infection can also cause this. You need to consult a skin specialist for confirmed diagnosis. Your PCP too can help run basic tests like stool examination and STD swab tests for herpes and genital warts (may not have come up yet). Hope this helps. Take care!