And it just went POP ????
ok so here goes.....
i've had 3 past partial bowel obstructions and have pain in my lower left stomach pretty much constantly...
my question is, i started having pain again this mornling and having trouble controlling my bowels which happens pretty often, but this time when i was feeling my abdomin for hardness i felt a soft kind of the size of a marble in my lower left side, and it felt like it popped. the pain didn't get any worse but i was wondering if anybody on here has any idea what it could have been or is.
by the way i'm waiting for my ultrasound, there's a pretty long wait list where i'm from so i can't get in until sept. 1st and then if they can't see anything on the ultrasound my doctor wants to do a colonoscopy (sp?) he wanted to do it first but i really don't want anything up my butt. lol.
oh and i am a 23 year old female.
so anybody know what that pop could have been??
thankx in advance.
cheyenene

Hey, not sure I can shed any light here - but what about a cyst or something?  I have been plagued with them all my life - and I have one on my left ovary.  Have you been to see your gyno lately?  Wonder if she/he could give you some answers.  I know what you mean about the colonoscopy but I just took my friend a couple of months ago and it was painless and they gave her something to relax her - she even went to sleep!!!  I think the worst part of it for her was the Fleet Enima (sp) to clean her out the night before!  I was always a little uncomfortable about that too - but having been with her now, I feel a little less stressed about it!  I hope that you find the help you need - take care!
It could possibly be a small hernia.  Does it stick out and when you press on it, disappear? good luck
It could have been a cyst which ruptured and 99% of cysts are nothing to worry about. However, with that being said, I would have bothe the ultrasound and colonoscopy to be sure. Are you sure you can't get in before Sept? I would call everyday to check for a cancellation