Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
And it just went POP ????

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

And it just went POP ????

ok so here goes.....
i've had 3 past partial bowel obstructions and have pain in my lower left stomach pretty much constantly...
my question is, i started having pain again this mornling and having trouble controlling my bowels which happens pretty often, but this time when i was feeling my abdomin (abdomen) for hardness i felt a soft kind of the size of a marble in my lower left side, and it felt like it popped. the pain didn't get any worse but i was wondering if anybody on here has any idea what it could have been or is.
by the way i'm waiting for my ultrasound, there's a pretty long wait list where i'm from so i can't get in until sept. 1st and then if they can't see anything on the ultrasound my doctor wants to do a colonoscopy (sp?) he wanted to do it first but i really don't want anything up my butt. lol.
oh and i am a 23 year old female.
so anybody know what that pop could have been??
thankx in advance.
cheyenene

Avatar n tn
Hey, not sure I can shed any light here - but what about a cyst or something?  I have been plagued with them all my life - and I have one on my left ovary.  Have you been to see your gyno lately?  Wonder if she/he could give you some answers.  I know what you mean about the colonoscopy but I just took my friend a couple of months ago and it was painless and they gave her something to relax her - she even went to sleep!!!  I think the worst part of it for her was the Fleet Enima (sp) to clean her out the night before!  I was always a little uncomfortable about that too - but having been with her now, I feel a little less stressed about it!  I hope that you find the help you need - take care!
Avatar n tn
It could possibly be a small hernia.  Does it stick out and when you press on it, disappear? good luck
Avatar n tn
It could have been a cyst which ruptured and 99% of cysts are nothing to worry about. However, with that being said, I would have bothe the ultrasound and colonoscopy to be sure. Are you sure you can't get in before Sept? I would call everyday to check for a cancellation