Ankle and foot pain
For the last 2 months, i have had severe pain in both my feet and ankles, mostly on the right side. Last year i had surgery for plantar fascilitis, in that foot. It was pretty much all better... But now i have pain so bad that its difficult to walk. Like within the last two weeks its become almost untolerable.

It's all over from my toes to my heels, i have periodic numbness (even when i have them elevated), spasms in my arch and sides of the foot, puffiness around the ankle; and if i stretch the foot theres popping sensations that hurt as well. I have this problem in both feet, though its more severe in the right one.

Elevating them doesn't help; nor does ice, heat, aleeve, or the methadone i take for fibromyalgia. I don't think they are broken, and i haven't done anything that may have sprained them both.

My shoes are fine, i have two pairs of tennis shoes and a pair of sandles with arch support.

Any suggestions on what i should do? I am thinking of going to the ER, but im not sure what can be done.

try this...... rub both the middle fingers of your feet with massage and pressure.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
You either have a pinched nerve, rheumatoid arthritis, deep vein thrombosis, or have developed plantar fascitis again. If there is fluid build up then this can also cause pain. Fluid build up can be due to problems of heart, kidney, liver or due to low protein or severe anemia. Please consult a doctor for examination and follow up. Take care!