Annoying internal itching
I have seen several postings regarding an itch that feels like it is coming from the inside of my body outward.  It feels like someone is sticking me with pins.  When I scratch it only moves somewhere else.  Over the last month this problem has gotton worse.  I even itch underneath the skin of my feet, my scalp, all over my entire body.  It has become so annoying that it is starting to drive me nuts.  It does  not hurt it is just extremely annoying.  Benadryl does work but only for several hours and it makes me too drowsey.  I don't have insurance and can't afford to pay a to go to the doctor.  Is there anyone that has a definitive answer for what is causing this problem and a solution.
Neurodermatitis develops when nerve endings in the skin become irritated, triggering a severe itch-scratch-itch cycle. Common causes of nerve irritation include an insect bite and emotional stress. I suggest you to get an examination done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

The other possibility can be parasthesia skin. Parasthesias are common in alcoholics and metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidism. They can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition. Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the symptoms are gone or not. In case the symptoms persist then please consult a neurologist as it can be due to some neurological disorder.

Hope it helps. Take care and regards.
you can call you local hospital and talk to a nurse for free or go to a clinic they are super cheap