Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Anxiety? Will it go away how i feel so zoned out? questioned better

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

better explanation:

I have been feeling spaced out/lightheaded/distant/zoned out for almost a week now. It makes it hard to focus and hard not to think about. Sometimes are worse than others. Since I've calmed down about it, its lessoned. Its driving me crazy though! I feel like Im going crazy and my worrying self is worried this wont go away! I have always had anxiety in high stress or confrontational situations my whole life. About a month ago I was told by a friend I forgot a lot, I was driving alone to the store and all of a sudden im thinking bout that and thought what if im crazy and no one can help me? then out of no where extreme lightheadedness feeling crazy, i was shaky, getting really hot then 10 min later cold and it was a horrible experience and i felt no one could help me. I just need to know that this will go away and ill go back to the way i was. im also trying to find an anxiety group because i dont have insurance for counseling. I've also at times since the attack been very short of breath. There is nothing really stressing me out at the moment besides this! there are times i feel a certain calm knowing ill be fine and this is forever it just must pass and i have to make sure to take care of myself, better sleep, eating, fuilds. I have not been eating enough at all or drinking enough fluids at all. which im working on fixing but think it has something to do with this. also the morning of the attack i had not eaten and had two cups of coffee and ciggs.
hi christina,i really feel for you..iv suffered with anxiety attacks for more than 15yrs..they are frightening and leave you feeling exhausted and confused....there are meds that can help..so they say...but to be honest iv tried em and they dont do much at all...i take deep breaths in thru my nose and out thru my mouth..i find this helps....counselling may help...your not crazy hunny...people dont understand just how bad these attacks can be..unless they have had them themselves..i totally understand where ya cumming from..i hope ya find a way of getting it sorted..take care ;o)
r u taking any medications?  new vitamins?  Have you switched the time of day you are taking something?  If not, I would talk to my doctor, if you are having real panic attacks you can't always control them by yourself, you might learn through therapy but that takes time, you may need medication to help you until you are able to control.
just a thought Hypoglycemia, low blood sugar have you eaten enough when the attacks come on, so many things are linked to this, you say on the morning of the attack you had not eaten.So if it happens again go eat something and see if you feel better . Best eat to prevent it anyway .Good luck