Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Anyone ever had a Pulsatile mass in Epigastric Region

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Finally discovered the technical term for something that has been going on with me since July (May if you count the first two months of problems before this became visible).  

I have a pulsatile mass in the epigastric region.  Epigastric Region being the area right under ribcage, Pulsatile Mass describing the weird alien looking thing that's been hanging out there.    
Is there anyway this could be something mild? As far as I can tell (Google MedSchool) it seems like it's the signs of something pretty serious.

May - Develop digestion problems out of nowhere, shortness of breath and chest pains in the area where mass will develop two months later, notice throat has been red for more than 3 weeks.  *I had blood work done and was told it was all clean, however my eosinophils were way outside of the reference range at the time*

June: Things continue to worsen, one of the most noticeable is that I start waking up everyday with severe gas pains/bloating.  Joints also start to hurt, can't tell if related or due to inactivity

July: Pulsatile mass becomes visible, diagnosed with Eosinophilic Esophagitis (>20 per field). Stress test, EKG, and Ultrasound of heart and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm come back clear.

August: More ******** Doctor's and things continue to worsen with the exception of Acid Refulx (Omerprazole 40mg seems to be working) however still feeling extremely bloated/bad gas pains when waking up in the mornings

September:  pulmonary function test and results show a curve in the line when I'm trying to take air in. Pulmonologist suspects "a lesion in throat" and orders CT scan (chest and throat).
Saw an allergist as well. He explains to me that my ears are almost completely closed from surfing cold water all these years and that my nose is a mess, and mentions something about having hayfever. Also suspects a food allergy for my eosinophilic esophagitis.

Present day:  Waiting on results from CT scan and first skin test with allergist....... Has anyone ever had an experience with this?  Is there anyway all of this could be connected or am I just falling apart everywhere at once?  If anyone has had a similar experience it might help me  in the pursuit of understanding what the hell is happening to me
Tags: Stomach Cancer, Cancer, Abdominal Aor
1 Comment
Hi pomask.

I don't know much about your condition, but I came across a study
during my research on Celiac's Disease , Gluten intolerance, etc., which
is titled "The association between celiac disease and eosinophilic esophagitis in children and adults".
Because of forum rules I can't post the website, however you may research under this reference: doi:10.1186/1471-230X-13-96
It is an open access article.

There's a lot of buzz around the medical and health circles about the possible extensive involvement of gluten in various autoimmune conditions.

I hope it helps.

Best wishes.

Love & Light
Niko