Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Are all my symptoms related? Or is more than one thing happening to me?...

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Are all my symptoms related? Or is more than one thing happening to me?

I'm a 19 year old woman, and recently I have been experiencing some very worrisome symptoms. I've had migraines with visual auras for as long as I can remember but about a year ago they started to decrease in frequency which is great. However, since then a multitude of other symptoms started occurring. First I developed a tremor in both of my hands which I saw a neurologist for. My neurologist diagnosed me with essential tremor after multiple tests and I accepted that. However, in addition to my newly developed tremor other things started to happen. For the past couple of months I've been experiencing a heaviness in my head that makes it hard to hold it up. When this happens my thoughts are clouded and I can't remember things to such an extent that I failed my bio class last semester because of an episode I had during the final. Additionally, theres a heaviness in my chest that makes it hard to take a complete breath. I am experiencing weakness in my arms as well and extreme fatigue during these episodes. I've had my copper levels and thyroid checked among other things, but have never had an MRI.